Network with CCC Information Services next week at the Connected Insurance USA Summit (CIS).
This annual insurance technology event, hosted by Insurance Nexus, is being held in Chicago at the Radisson Blue Aqua Hotel from November 28 – 30, 2018. Stop by Booth #12 to meet members of the CCC team. CIS is designed around creating a holistic strategy for the future of the insurance industry. This year’s summit features industry leader keynotes on innovative technology, product development and customer engagement. Deep-dive workshops about the future of connected insurance technology will be available on the last day of the summit, November 30th.
Join Jason Verlen, SVP of Product Management, for an Innovative Tech speaking engagement and following panel discussion on Nov. 28th.
Connecting the Dots: Turning Data to an Experience (2:10pm)
- Using the ocean of connected car data to craft new experiences for the automotive ecosystem
- Explore the rapidly changing Smart Mobility landscape
- How driving data is giving rise to new experiences and business opportunities
Panel Discussion (2:30pm)
- Leverage connected tech to restore customers’ lives rapidly after a loss
- The evolution of claims automation from workflow to cognitive automation, unlocking opportunities to improve efficiency
- Using new data sources, from the customer-submitted photos, aerial video data & IoT devices
Pass reservations are still available for the two-day summit as well as the 3rd day workshops. For more information or to reserve a pass, visit: