Sponsoring Our Industry
We give back by proudly supporting organizations and initiatives that provide industry development and outreach.
- National Auto Body Council (NABC)
- Society of Collision Repairers (SCRS) — in support of Camp Make-A-Dream, a retreat for children with cancer
- Collision Repair Education Foundation (CREF) — train and prepare quality candidates for careers in the collision industry
- Collision Industry Conference (CIC)
- National Industry Issues Forum (NIIF)
- Collision Industry Electronic Commerce Association (CIECA) — provide input for creating data transfer standards
Getting Involved in the Community
Generous with time, talent and resources, our company and employees work together to find ways to make our communities better places to work and live.
- Donations and resources for charitable organizations
- Employee volunteer programming addressing educational, environmental, community and social service needs
Special fundraising events draw upon our employees’ creativity and often take the form of games, special lunches and informational presentations about charities. We’re proud to support important causes which have included:
- The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society — in support of its vision to make a difference in the quality of life of those battling leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma
- Camp I Am Me — in support of The Illinois Fire Safety Alliance mission to provide a safe environment for children who have experienced significant burn injuries
- Elk Grove Village Township General Assistance Holiday Adopt a Family Program — to support the provision of food, clothes, toys and gas cards during the holiday season
- Sioux Empire United Way — in support of local agencies that combat many of the toughest problems facing the community.
We reduce our energy consumption by making informed choices and creating conditions that encourage employees to do the same.
- Turn off lights and photocopiers after office hours through the use of timers
- Convert to energy-saving bulbs
- Recycle office paper, batteries, glass, and plastic
- Provide washable mugs and water filters in lunchroom areas
Our corporate headquarters in Chicago is located in a LEED certified building, the historic Merchandise Mart.