As a car maker, driver safety is at the forefront of everything you do. Your mission is to close safety-related recalls fast—but how can you most effectively find, target and resolve recalls, especially when vehicles are older and have changed hands through the years?
An OEM’s to-do list for targeting hard-to-find owners of older, pre-owned vehicles is daunting and expensive. OEMs often must license a list of vehicles by state, pay for 3rd party support to put that data to work, and send multiple notices and touches to registered owners—time, money and effort invested in solutions finding and targeting elusive consumers who too often fail to act.
CCC™ Recall is built in to CCC ONE, the platform-based software solution that guides the work of about 24,000 repair shops processing more than 24 million vehicles every year.
• Safety – Purpose-built to provide OEMs with a unique window to control recall messaging and resolve safety recalls
• Superior completion rates – OEMs using CCC™ Recall report 40% closure rates following a single face-to-face notice from a collision repairer
• Easy – OEMs can upload recall updates to make alerts accurate and available to about 24,000 repair shops that process over 24 million vehicles annually
• Highly actionable – Not the business-as-usual notification, in the case of CCC™ Recall a trusted collision repairers at a time when consumers have a mindset to restore their vehicles
• Efficient – Especially when compared to business-as-usual methods of recall outreach to find and target hard-to-find car owners
To learn more about CCC Recall or any of our wide range of solutions benefitting OEMs, register today.